Recipe and Photography by Gabbie Behrmann
Greek yogurt offers a variety of essential nutrients, like healthy fats and proteins. By replacing half the mayonnaise in this recipe, it makes for a great healthy twist on this traditional salad.
Makes 5-7 servings – enough for a week’s worth of lunches
- Two 12 ounce cans of tuna
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup red grapes
- ½ gala apple
- ¼ white onion
- Use a can opener to open the cans of tuna, drain them over the sink, and dump into a medium sized bowl
- Measure out ¼ cup of mayonnaise and ¼ cup of plain greek yogurt, and scoop into the bowl with the tuna. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Next, measure out 1 cup of grapes, cut up the apple into small cubes, and dice the onion. Place into the bowl, and stir again
- Put the salad on some bread, lettuce, or just on a plate, and dig in! Click here for more tasty treats to bake and enjoy!