Compiled by Rebecca Holst | Art by Tyler Bonawitz
With the stress of back to school, it is a hectic time of year and a mellow, calming playlist is just what the doctor ordered. All of these songs were chosen since they have nostalgic lyrics that take you back to a calmer time in your life. Everyone needs to take a moment and just let go. This is your moment.
This playlist is sure to give anyone the urge to just go out and take a break because it is September 2017, the leaves are falling, it’s getting colder, and it is the perfect time to breathe in the crisp air and feel alive.
- Stay With Me by Sam Smith
- Attention by Charlie Puth
- Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
- Hideaway by Kiesza
- Chandelier by Sia
- Viva La Vida by Coldplay
- September by Daughtry
- Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye
- We Are Young by fun. (feat. Janelle Monet)
- Ho Hey by The Lumineers
- Cough Syrup by Young the Giant