Recipe and Photography by Gabbie Behrmann
- 2 quarts of Ripe Strawberries
- 4 cups of sugar
- ¾ cup water
- Sure-Jell Premium Fruit Pectin
- Mason jars
1. Begin by washing all the strawberries, then remove the stem and cut them in half
2. Next, Place a single layer of strawberries in a pan, and crush them with a potato masher
3. After you crush the strawberries, you should have two cups. Take 4 cups of sugar and put them into the strawberry mixture. You will stir this together until it is dissolved.
4. Take your Sure-Jell Fruit Pectin, and mix it with ¾ cups of water. Stir this constantly on high heat. It will need to boil for one minute
5. Pour the strawberries and sugar mixture into the fruit pectin mixture and stir for 3 minutes.
6. After 3 minutes is up, pour the jam into mason jars and chill.
7. Spread it over toast, and enjoy! Click here for more tasty treats to bake and enjoy!