Recipe and Photography by Lauren Wilson | Demostrated by Emma Stiefel
- two bags of Nestle white chocolate chips
- one package of Kroger starlight mints
- aluminum foil
- spoon and knife
- optional: one package of Nestle milk chocolate chips
- Unwrap all of the starlight mints and place them into a ziplock bag.
2. Use the hammer to break up all the mints until they are to the size you desire for the peppermint bark.
3. Empty the white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the chocolate for three minutes or until melted.
4. Add a dash of nutmeg and a dash of cinnamon to taste.
5. Add half of the crushed peppermint to the bowl and mix all ingredients.
6. Lay out aluminum foil on a flat surface. Next, pour the chocolate mix onto the foil sheet and smooth with a spoon.
7. Sprinkle remaining crushed peppermint onto the chocolate.
8. Drizzle melted milk chocolate on top if you please.
9. Wait until the chocolate is cool then use a knife to break the bark into smaller pieces.
10. Give as a gift, share it with friends, or save it all for yourself to nibble on throughout winter break.