Recipe and Photography by Lauren Wilson
- Betty Crocker gingerbread cookie mix
- all-purpose flour
- optional: icing, sprinkles, candy and other cookie decorating supplies
- Dump one box of Betty Crocker gingerbread cookie mix into large bowl. Add two tablespoons of all-purpose flour to the mix.
2. Melt two tablespoons of butter in the microwave.
3. Add butter and one-fourth cup water to dry mix.
4. Stir water, butter and dry ingredients to form the cookie dough.
5. Roll out dough on top of flour. Then use a gingerbread man cookie cutter to shape the cookies.
6. Bake cookies at 375 degrees for eight to 10 minutes.
7. Decorate cooled cookies with icing, sprinkles or candy. Enjoy!