Recipe and Photography by Charis Williams
Every holiday season, my mom and I come together to make this delicious family recipe. It’s the perfect side dish for a holiday feast and always leaves plenty of leftovers to enjoy later. I want to share this holiday tradition – to eat as much stuffing as possible.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 ½ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 2 ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp pepper
- 18 cups white bread (cubed)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- One large pot or 8 quart Dutch oven
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. When melted, add the celery and onions. Cook for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add parsley, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning to the butter mixture and stir well until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in bread cubes and eggs; mix together well.
- Enjoy! Click here for more tasty treats to bake and enjoy!